How to Master the Six Habits of Highly Successful Brands
At a time when it’s incredibly difficult to break through the clutter to capture peoples’ attention and generate quality traffic, you can’t afford to be a bland brand or wing it. To succeed in 2020 and beyond, you need to commit to doing things differently than other brands every.single.day. The trick of course is to not get overwhelmed by the big transformations you want to make. In this session, learn from Leigh George, who holds a PhD in branding and is CEO of Freedom, a branding and marketing un-agency, on how to avoid pitfalls and master the six habits of highly successful brands.
After this session, you’ll be able:
- Identify bad habits and break them
- Ensure your brand resonates with customers’ changing needs—no matter who they are
- Create a distinctive and authentic brand that is customer-focused
- Make your brand more accessible and engaging
- Successfully replicate the approaches of top brands at your organization